Thursday, June 30, 2011

2011/06/25

Surfing 26th Round in Japan

Surfing at Senjo, Hamada.  There was good waves to enjoy surfing.  After surfing, I was totally satisfied my mind.  I felt I released my stress completely.



(iPhone4)


On the returing way from surfing, I picked up my friends, John.  We enjoyed lunch at my home then we went to the Kamotsuru sake brewry at Saijo.  It was also first time to go sake brewry for me.

After the local exploring, John and I went to Saijo station at around 7pm.  Unfortunately, the train was stopped due to signal problem.  I guessed this problem solved soon, we decided to wait for a while.  However, my guess was wrong.  We waited for 2and half hous in the train with taking nap but the train was not restarted.  Finally, we decided to go my home by taxi.  Then I drived John his hotel at Hiroshima station from my home.  We were so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment