Saturday, September 4, 2010

2010/09/03

Prologue After 4 years California life, I returned to Japan. I want to communicate with ex-coworkers and let thme know my Japanese life by this blog. And also I would like to keep and improve my English skill. I really appreciate your free comment, also English correction, better phrase suggestion and so on. We Re-entered Japan I and my wife and my sons arrived in Japan and our first voice was "How sultry! (hot with high humidity)" that was I forecasted.
(Pentax K-7 + Sigma 10-20mm EX DC) My kids in Narita Airport. Little bit looks tired...
(Pentax K-7 + Sigma 10-20mm EX DC)
Mt. Fuji without snow.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home! I look forward to following your blog. Please say "hi" to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you super quick access. You are the first guest! Yes, here is my phisical home but my mental home should be Southern California. I wanna restart going surfin ASAP.

    ReplyDelete