Friday, September 10, 2010

2010/09/09

Starting Day Today was first day to go school for my kids. (Pentax K-7 + Sigma 10-20mm EX DC) They have uniform. Anyway, they didn't look so nervous and I hoped their self introduction go well. I was happy to hear they already got friends. Today was also my first woking day. It is real world for me and I felt my california life was imagination world... After work, my team members invited me to welcome party at yakitori-bar. I really enjoyed great foods and appriciated their gentle mind.

2 comments:

  1. Your kids look so happy. I'm glad that everyone is settling back into their lives. That's great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was impressed with their flexibility. On the other hand, I'm afraid they might be easy to forget their English. So we started to see "Heros" by rental DVD. They are enjoying it now.

    ReplyDelete