Saturday, September 4, 2010

2010/09/04

Happy Birthday Today is 11th anniversary of our older son's birth. His requests were a game soft for Nintendo DS and Sushi dinner. After dinner, he and younger son slept due to jet lag. His birthday cake should be for tommorow. Dear my son, Your new school life will start soon and it is completely different from your thought based on your passed experience at California. However, it is good challenge for you and I think you can overcome it and get more confidence for yourself. Happy Birthday! Tou-chan (Dad in Japanese) Shopping Day We need many stuffs to start new Japanese life. At first, I and my wife got prepaid cell phone and my first impression was "how easy to communicate by Japanese". I really think I have to keep in mind to use English as much as possible. Otherwise, my English will become weak soon... Anyway, Japanese food is quit good. I feel I'm Japanese. I will miss real hamburger, mexican food and so on soon, but now I'm fully satisfied with it.
(Pentax K-7 + Sigma 10-20mm EX DC)
Our new car, Biante, from Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment