Friday, September 10, 2010

2010/09/07

House Cleaning Day In the morning, we finished to stay hotel and moved to my house. We cleaned our house up to live. (Pentax K-7 + Sigma 10-20mm EX DC) We got a heavy rain from afternoon. We got a new refrigerator at evening and finally started Hiroshima life. For dinner, we went to our favorite okonomiyaki place. I felt I returned to Hiroshima! (Pentax K-7 + Sigma 10-20mm EX DC) Sakai is a good Hiroshima-style okomomi-yaki restaurant. (Pentax K-7 + Sigma 10-20mm EX DC) We still have jet lag and my kids fall in sleep after 8pm. They can't beat their drowsiness.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful green trees!!!! Post more photos of your home...please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but the trees are on my neighbor's garden. OK, I will post my home later. Give me a certain time to clean it up.

    ReplyDelete