Monday, September 6, 2010

2010/09/06

Application Day In the morning, we went a city government office for some transfer applicatins. Then we got car insurance. From afternoon, we went driving license center (<- kind of DMV) to get renewal my license. However, the window person said I can't get my new license today since I need to have 2-hour class and the class will end at 5pm when this office is closed. I couldn't believe it but there is no way to get my license today. I decided to come here again tomorrow, but I was really really disapponted this situation. What a kindless system! (Pentax K-7 + Sigma 10-20mm EX DC) Driving license center with dark cloud. After shopping of some essentials, we went Ramen Kagetsu, one of our favorite ramen restaurants, for dinner. We were very satisfied with it. (Pentax K-7 + Sigma 10-20mm EX DC)
Ramen Kagetsu serves a good thick tasty ramen.

2 comments:

  1. I see the Japanese DMV is just as cold and heartless as any American DMV! -DaveC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are not flexible at all. Additionally, I spent more than $120 for just renewal. Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete